Are you a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader in supported living or Autism services? Are you looking to be part of an established care provider with a big future?
A Team Leader role is available working with adults between the ages of 18 - 65 with Autistic, Downs Syndrome, Verbal Challenging behaviour and learning difficulties in a supported Living Service in Maidenhead.
As the Team Leader, you will work closely with the Homes Manager, manage and take control of administrative duties, shift lead and support other staff members and assist the Homes Manager in the running of the service.
Benefits of the Team Leader include:
- Great pay rate of £12.50 per hour
- Progression opportunities
- On-going training and development
- Generous annual leave
- 37.5 hours a week
Requirements of the Team Leader include:
- Experience working at Team Leader level in a residential or supported living service
- Driving license
- Commitment to work shift work including weekends, early shifts and late shifts
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (essential)
- Strong leadership skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Assist the Homes Manager with the running of the service
- Shift lead, delegate and provide support to other members of staff
- Work under the companies guidelines and CQC standards
- Protect and provide an outstanding quality of the care to the service users
- Complete administrative duties
If you are looking for a new role with a great new company, apply here!