Are you working in residential children's homes? Are you looking for the next step in your progression? Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading providers?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a fantastic specialist in residential children's homes. You will work in one of their care homes which offer 24-hour support to young people who have had traumatic beginnings including physical exploitation, gangs, substance, and alcohol misuse.
I am looking for candidates with experience in residential children's homes to develop their careers and join my client as a Senior Residential Children's Worker in their home in Hidelow.
The Senior Residential Children's Worker is a permanent full-time post paying £34,500 (plus £67.50 per sleep-in, average of 6-8 per month= £4,455pa)
The successful candidate must have
- 1-year experience in residential childcare plus Level 3 Children & Young People Award or equivalent
- Experience of working within and leading a team
- Driver (company provide a car during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Willing and able to be part of Management on call system
If you are looking to move your career forward, apply here!