Job: Team Leader
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a highly reputable company supporting children and young adults.
My client is a charity looking after children with hearing impairments. Working term time only within a residential school that provides a home from home and a safe environment for the children and young people to grow and learn. We are looking for that next leader to come and provide leadership to an ever-expanding team. Is this you?
Benefits for the Team Leader include:
- Salary of £25,752 plus overtime and additional sleep-in allowance
- Term Time Only (38 weeks)
- Flexible and responsive shifts
- An excellent induction and training programme
- Opportunity to undertake your Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free use of the facilities including swimming pool and other facilities
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- Ability to demonstrate supervisory or leadership of a team
- Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforces
- Confidence and ability to communicate with residents, parents, and other professionals
- Ability to work and motivate a team
- Computer literate with the ability to comprehensively record and report
- Committed to ongoing progression and training
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates