Back to jobs
Team Leader Brain Injury
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary £13.55 - £14.55 per hour
- LocationWest Yorkshire
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
I am looking a Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who have experience working with either mental health, dementia, physical disabilities or learning disabilities to work in a specialist service for adults with physical disabilities based in Llanelli
You will be working in a specialist care and support team to support adults with physical disabilities, shift leading a team of Healthcare Assistants, ensuring care delivery is of the highest quality, motivate and lead the team.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £13.55 ph and £14.55ph on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am - 14.30pm or 14.30 pm - 21.30pm) or 9am -5pm NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Team Leader role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply Here!