Are you an experienced Deputy Manager, Team Leader or senior with experience of working with vulnerable adults in social care? Do you have personal or professional experience working with Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Mental Helath or Brain Injury? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? Apply Here.
I am looking a Team Leader or SSW who have experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury. You will be working for a specialist charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have acquired a brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist supported living service in Horsham
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Senior Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £13.12 on weekdays and £14.12 on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10.00pm) NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the SSW role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here