Team Leader - Adult Social Care
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £12 - £13 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a passionate Team Leader within Adult social care? Do you have professional experience of leading teams to support those who have learning disabilities, autism or mental health needs? Are you person centred, dedicated to getting the best out of your team and passionate about delivering top quality care. Do you want to work for a person-centred charity. Apply Here!
I am looking a Team Leader or senior support worker who has experience overseeing a team in adult social care. You will be working for a specialist charity who provide supported living to those with Mental health conditions, Learning Disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviours.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Senior Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12 - £13 ph (DOE)
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- A range of shifts available
- £77 per sleep in
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
You must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person-centred charity , Apply here!