We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to deliver children's services in Stroud.
You will be required to support children and young people between the ages of 16-25.
Our client is a leaving care provision that supports children and young people move onto independence helping them live in a safe and peaceful environment.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Shift Patterns for Team Leader:
Monday - Sunday on a rota basis including night shifts.
Waking night shifts: 19:30 - 07:30 including 3 nights on and 3 nights off repeating twice.
Day shifts: 07:30 - 19:30 including 3 days on and 3 days off repeating twice.
Requirements for Team Leader:
- Full UK driver's (Desirable)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a senior position
- Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification
- All successful candidates will be subjected to an enhanced vetting process which will include a DBS check, Right to Work check and reference checks.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- To work directly with young people in supporting them to develop independence skills and confidence, measurable using the appropriate Outcome Star/Outcomes monitoring
- To provide required data and information to inform KPIs to the senior management and the Quality Assurance team
- Encourage effective links with local training and education providers and employers, to support young people to successfully access local opportunities
- Ensure and support young people in adhering to health and safety and hygiene requirements in Stroud
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- £13.00 PAYE to £19.00 Umbrella depending on shift type
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Location is a 14-minute walk to the nearest Gloucester train station with regular bus links.
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Marcel Jakter at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.