We are looking for a Team Leader to help run a residential home for children and young adults in Headington, Oxfordshire.
This childrens residential home supports 6 children from the ages of 8-19 with autism and severe learning disabilities.
Benefits for you as the Team Leader:
- Ability to work towards your NVQ level 4.
- Opportunity to make a difference to children and young people.
- Option of a temporary contract or a permenant position.
- Accessible and central location in Headington.
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
Hours for the Team Leader:
- 38 Hours Per Week
- 1 Sleep in a week (paid additionally)
- Shift work on a rolling 4-week basis including evenings and weekends
- (2.5 weekends out off 4)
- £25,272 to £27,518 per annum
Requirements for you as the Team Leader:
- Level 3 NVQ in Children Care.
- Experience working in a Senior Position in children's care sector for 2 years.
- Experience working with children and young people.
- Staff management and performance management
- Follow strong morals of Integrity, boldness and value
- Essential to have good time management skills to be able to oversee the challenges of the home.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Team Leader then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Headington, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me email@example.com as we have multiple other opportunities available!