Do you find helping and supporting vulnerable individuals rewarding?
Are you hoping to join a well-established Social Care provider?
Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity has become available to join an established Social Care provider that support individuals between the ages of 8 - 18 who a have SEMH.
This is an exciting role for the right individual where you will have the chance to really make a difference towards vulnerable people's lives.
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
Benefits for you as the Team Leader include:
- A fantastic salary of £13 per hour
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A full induction on all aspect of the business
- Comprehensive training courses
- Chance to gain qualifications
- Full Training Provided for further progression
Requirements of the Team Leader include:
- Experience working with children with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days, weekends, and sleeps
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Driver is essential
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
- Helping service users with finances and budgeting
- Help service users with appointments
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!