- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Up to £12.25 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you an experienced Team Leader or Senior Support Worker with experience of working with adults in social care? Do you want to work for a progressive and growing company? Apply here!
I am looking a passionate Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who have experience working within adult social care with those who have Learning Disabilities, Autism or Mental health conditions. You will be working across a cluster of supported living services in the Warwickshire area, assisting the manager in overseeing and mentoring a staff team and in the daily running of the services.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £12.25 per house
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Fully funded qualifications
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Team Leader role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- Experience in risk assessments, audits and knowledge CQC legislation
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity, Apply Here