- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £27300 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Senior Support Worker who's looking for a change in scenery? Do you find helping and supporting vulnerable individuals rewarding? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity in Evesham has become available to join an established Social Care provider that support individuals between the ages of 18 - 65 who a have complex needs and challenging behaviour.
This is an exciting role for the right individual where you will have the chance to really make a difference towards vulnerable people's lives as a Team Leader.
Benefits for you as the Team Leader include:
- A fantastic salary of £27,300
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- Time off in Lieu
- Sick Pay after a qualifying period
- A full induction on all aspect of the business
- Comprehensive training courses
- Chance to gain qualifications
Requirements of the Team Leader include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Driver is essential
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g., football, swimming or long walks
- Helping service users with finances and budgeting
- Help service users with appointments
If you think you fit this profile, send your CV to Gregory Smith via email@example.com or apply right here!