- Posted 30 January 2023
- Salary £13.55 - £14.55 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you an experienced Team Leader or SSW with experience of working with adults in social care? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? OR Nights only?
I am looking a Day and Waking Nights Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who have experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury to work in a specialist rehabilitation service in Scholes, Leeds.
You will be working in a specialist brain injury and neuro-rehabilitation service, shift leading a team of Healthcare Assistants, ensuring care delivery is of the highest quality, motivate and lead the team.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £13.55 on weekdays and £14.55 on weekends and bank holidays
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Team Leader role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity, Apply Here!