Are you an experienced Residential Support Worker looking for your next step up or a Team Leader looking for a new experience and have experience working with Children and Young Adults
I am looking for the next euthiastic Team Leader with the experience of working with children and young people to join a specialist residential shool for young adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and some complex needs on a full time permanent basis based in Chester.
Does this sound like you.
What's on offer for the Team Leader:
- Salary up to £38,700 per year with no sleeps
- Additional overtime avaliable
- Full Time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Continued learning and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- Employee recognition scheme
To be considered for the Team Leader role you will need:
- The ability to work a shift pattern which includes every other weekend earlies start 7:30am and lates finish 10pm
- Experience of working with Children/Young People in a care/education setting for min of 2 years
- Level 3 in Children and Young Person Workforces or equivalent
- Ability to work with young people that challenge
- Excellent communication and witten skills
- Ability to use technology efficiently
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.