Are you an experienced Team Leader or Senior Support Worker with experience of working with adults in social care? Do you have personal or professional experience with Dementia, MH, LD, Autism or ABI? Do you want to work a shift pattern with NO sleep ins? Apply Here!
I am looking a Team Leader or Senior Support Worker who have experience working with either mental health, dementia or learning disabilities or brain injury. You will be working for a specialist charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have acquired a brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role based in rehabilitation service
We are looking for a compassionate and conscientious Team leader who is passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey. You will be experienced and successful in the management of people and medication, organising and running shifts and supervisions of staff.
On offer as a Team Leader, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £13.55 weekdays and £14.55 weekends
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am - 14.30pm or 14.30 pm - 21.30pm) or 9am -5pm NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Team leader role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care overseeing staff
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , Apply Here!