Job: Team Leader
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: up to £28k
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a highly reputable company supporting children and young adults.
Benefits for the Team Leader include:
- Salary up to £28k
- Full-time contract
- Paid annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain more qualifications
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- Engaging with and delivering key work to young people
- Maintaining records within the home
- Working closely with the wider professional team around the young people
- Working closely with colleagues and management
- Maintaining high housekeeping standards within the home
- Providing supervision and support to other Support Worker
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates