Job: Team Leader - Full Training Provided
Salary: £23,744 - £26,852
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role. You'll be working with a productive team supporting young vulnerable children with complex needs as well as learning disabilities.
Benefits for the Team Leader include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £23,744+
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full Funded Training Program
- Work/Life Balance.
- Ongoing progression opportunities
- Work Incentives
- Currently completed or have completed their NVQ Level 4 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people or young adults.
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner
- Willingness to learn and to develop and progress into management
Responsibilities of the Team Leader Worker:
- Lead and run a successful staff team and assist all day-to-day operations of the home
- To assist with supervisions of junior staff
- Work with a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day lives attending reviews and liaising with other professionals as part of the wider team to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Assisting with writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activity in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Adeel Mahmood at Charles Hunter Associates on 07825 213518 or AMahmood@charecruitment.com