Teaching Assistant required to support weekends at an SEN school based in Newbury. Our client is the largest school for deaf children in the UK, located in Newbury, Berkshire. They are a boarding and day school and we welcome deaf children from Year 1 to Year 13 (aged 5 - 19).
Monday - Friday 8:30-17:30
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- PAYE Weekly Pay starting £12.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.