Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Teaching Assistant - SEN School - 60 children attend the school aged between 5-19 years. The young people have a primary diagnosis of autism with a few students who are non-verbal. You will experience challenging behaviours derived from frustration and will support with day-to-day tasks, activities, meal preparation, day trips, attending school.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team of Teaching Assistants. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to deal with challenging behaviours and provide an environment where the children feel safe and supported.
TERM TIME ONLY POSITION
Hours for you as a Teaching Assistant - SEN School:
This is a Monday - Friday Role / Days can be negotiable.
- 8:00am - 16:00pm
- Full Time Hours
- 5 Days a week
Benefits for you as Teaching Assistant - SEN School:
- Training and development paid for by CHA.
- PAYE £11 / Umbrella £13.92
- Weekly pay and timesheets.
- Opportunity to work in an amazing school setting.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- £200 refer a friend scheme.
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant - SEN School:
- MUST HAVE Adult and Child DBS on the Update Service.
- Experience working with learning disabilities
- Previous experience with social, emotional + mental health with children.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
- SEHM experience preferred but not required.
If this Teaching Assistant position based in Tadley is of interest to you please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora on email@example.com or on 07884008267 for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.