Teaching Assistant - SEN School - required to support our client based in Staines, Surrey.
Our client is a small, dynamic UK registered Charity, located near Heathrow working to improve the lives of 16-25 year olds with SEN through our horticulture catering and functional skills programmes. This client requires the skills of an enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistant, who is able to work effectively with our learners who each have their own additional needs
This role would include supporting the young people during class time and promote independence throughout their studies. This would also include working with the tutor in lesson planning and adjusting these when appropriate.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with a great opportunity to progress in your SEN Career.
This role is Monday - Thursday ( 9:00am till 4:30pm)
32.5 hours a week.
Benefits for you as a Teaching Assistant - SEN School
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £10.66 (PAYE) £12.47 (Umbrella) per hour + holiday pay and pension (Pay negotiable)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as a Teaching Assistant - SEN School
- Enhanced Adult and Children's DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working within an SEN background.
- Open to a temporary to permanent role.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this Teaching Assistant - SEN School role is something you are interested in please apply.