JANUARY START - Teaching Assistant required to support an SEN school, supporting young people aged 5 years- 19 years with a range of educational needs. You will be supporting children and young people with learning difficulties, complex needs and Autism. Location: Maidenhead
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
8:30am - 15:45pm
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £72.00 - £100 per day
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families with learning difficulties and/or Autism.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.