JANUARY START - Teaching Assistant required to support within a foundation learning department, supporting students 14 + years in a college environment. You will be working with students with mild learning difficulties and complex needs. Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
8:50am - 15:10pm - Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £11.00 per hour
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.