Teaching Assistant required to support our client in Eton Dorney, Slough.
The school specialises in supporting children and young people with SEMH needs and Learning Difficulties.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
Monday - Friday 8:30-16:30 Term Time Only
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £80.00 per day PAYE or £104.00 per day Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.