Teaching Assistant needs to support an SEN school based in Maidenhead - September 2022 Start
Our client is a Special Free School for children and young people with a primary diagnosis of autism.
The school opened in September 2015, it currently caters for a maximum of 62 pupils between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay (Starting ££72 per day + holiday pay)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Teaching Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.