Teaching Assistants required to support in an SEN School based just outside of Reading,
Our client is looking for patient and caring teaching assistants who is looking for consistency within their career. If you have experience with learning difficulties, autism or are looking for a role where you can excel, please apply!
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and support provided throughout your time with the client
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £74.00 per day PAYE and £95 per day Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Monday - Friday (Part time available dependant on your availablity)
- Term time only
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience in Support Work or SEN
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Reading in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Teaching Assistant then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Reading, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me email@example.com as we have multiple other opportunities available!