Teaching Assistants required to support in a special educational needs school in Sonning Common, Oxfordshire.
Join our client's dynamic team that takes pride in its commitment to groundbreaking and creative teaching methods.
As a Teaching Assistant you play a vital role in supporting students on their educational journey, utilizing innovative approaches tailored to their unique needs.
This is a TEMPORARY TO PERMENANT OPPORTUNITY
The staff at the school wants to take their time to help you excel in your career.
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Opportunity to go permenant - allowing career stability.
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere.
- Pay starting from £73 PAYE - £95 Umbrella per day.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Monday - Friday
- Term time only
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience in Support Work / SEN
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Ability to work full-time
- Be able to travel in proximity to Sonning Common in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Teaching Assistant then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Sonning Common, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org as we have multiple other opportunities available!