Teaching Assistants required to support in an SEN School in Sonning Common / Reading.
Our client is looking for Teaching Assistants who have prior experience supporting children and young people in SEN schools.
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Opportunity to go Permenant - allowing career stability.
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £73 PAYE - £95 Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Monday - Friday
- Term time only
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience in Support Work / SEN
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Ability to work full-time
- Be able to travel in proximity to Sonning Common / Reading in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Teaching Assistant then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Sonning Common / Reading then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me email@example.com as we have multiple other opportunities available!