Are you an experienced Teaching Assitant? Do you want make a diffenrece to vulnerable young peoples lives? Are you looking for a role that offers Monday to Friday working hours only? If so, APPLY NOW!!
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support our clients school that specialise in supporting children and young people with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Complex Needs, Challenging Behaviours and Personal Care based in Aylesbury.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs.
*Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-15:15 Term Time Only*
What benefits are on offer for you as a Teaching Assistant:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Monday - Friday shift pattern
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity also
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, you must have:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service OR ability to have a new one processed
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Able to travel to Aylesbury
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant position, please Apply NOW OR get in touch and ask to speak with Shanay!
If this role in Aylesbury is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!
PAYE - £10.42
UMB - £13.50