Teaching Assistant required to assist a residential school based in Dorney, Slough.
Our client provides pupil-led education for children and young adults aged 8-18. They look to maximise learning potential to pupils with a range of needs, including, Autism and ADHD. Their aim is to enable pupils to progress to a fulfilling adult life.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £73.00 per day PAYE or £95.00 per day Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
- Be able to travel to Slough in your own vehicle or by public transport
If you think you'd fit the role of a Teaching Assistant, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Slough, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!