Do you want to make a real difference in young people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Teaching Assistant? I am recruiting Teaching Assistants who have experience in supporting children and young adults with Learning disabilities in the Reading area. As a Teaching Assistant you will be providing support to the Class Teacher and service users with a range of Learning Disabilities, ensuring the daily needs of the service users are met in a professional, competent, safe and fun environment. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates focused on promoting independence to support these individuals, recognising their unique and special needs and helping them achieve success.
Part Time - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Immediate starts available
Term Time - 08:30-15:30 Monday to Friday
Benefits for you as a Teaching Assistant:
- Pay starting from £68 per day + Holiday pay
- Ltd pay available
- A chance to develop skills and knowledge further using Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers in the Berkshire area
- A Dedicated Consultant to help and advise you
- Easy online application
- Weekly pay
- Work flexibility
- Prepare the classroom as directed for lessons, ensuring that resources are available and cleared away at the end of the lesson as appropriate
- Provide regular feedback to teachers/supervisors and to other professionals on pupils' achievement and progress
- Assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly, safe and supportive learning environment for all pupils particularly helping to overcome multi barriers to learning including physical, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
- Assist with the general pastoral care of the pupils, including helping pupils who are unwell, distressed or unsettled and have emotional and behavioural difficulties, adhering to the school's ethos.
- Assist the pupils with personal care needs which may include social, health, hygiene and welfare matters.
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with children with learning disabilities
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Able to travel to Maidenhead, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!