Job: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Up to £18,199
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available within a children's school. The school currently supports vulnerable children and young people who have learning difficulties.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in-house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable Special Needs Schools in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Teaching Assistant include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £18,199
- Joining bonus of £500
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Responsibilities of the Teaching Assistant:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555