Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within a picturesque school located within the Newbury, Berkshire countryside?
You will be assisting students aged between 6-19 years with individual educational needs with their education working as a Teaching Assistant.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be promoting communication and social skills as well as inclusion within the classroom environment.
There will also be many opportunities to get involved in various activities with the young people including cooking, sports and many more.
There will be 4-5 children in a classroom with 1 TA and 1 Teacher.
Benefits for you as a Teaching Assistant:
- Monday- Friday (09:30am-15:30pm)
- Term Time only
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Progression and development opportunities
- Free training provided
- Picturesque working environment and a supportive team.
Requirements for you as a Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience working with children with individual needs in an educational setting desired
- Car driver desired although not essential
- Passionate about education and working with young people
Pay Rate: Starting at £11.00 per hour + holiday pay
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant in Newbury role, please apply.
Alternatively, contact Francesca on the Charles Hunter Associates Website for more details on this role.