Teaching Assistants required to support in an SEN school in Newbury.
Our client is looking for Teaching Assistants with experience working within an SEN school or experience working with children and young people with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere.
- Pay starting from £11.00 PAYE - £14.57 Umbrella per hour.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Monday - Friday
- Term time only
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience in Support Work / SEN / SEMH
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Ability to work full-time
- Be able to travel to Newbury in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Teaching Assistant then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Newbury, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org as we have multiple other opportunities available!