Teaching Assistants required to support in a SEN school a short distance from Reading.
Our client is looking for Teaching Assistants with experience working within an SEN school or experience working with children and young people with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
The school focuses on creating a therapeutic environment that habitats a range of learning experiences to focus on the happiness of the students.
Benefits for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Training and support provided throughout your time with the client
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere
- Pay starting from £74.00 per day PAYE and £95 per day Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
- Monday - Friday (Part time available dependant on your availablity)
- Term time only
Requirements for you as the Teaching Assistant:
- Experience in Support Work or SEN
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Understanding and patient character
- Be able to travel to Reading in your own vehicle or by public transport.
If you think you'd fit the role of the Teaching Assistant then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Reading, then please get in contact on 07884583488 or email me email@example.com as we have multiple other opportunities available!