Are you a Senior Support Worker or Senior Healthcare Assistant who's looking for progression? Apply today!
A unique opportunity in Huddersfield has become available to join an established Social Care provider that support individuals between the ages of 18 - 65 who a have learning disabilities.
This is an exciting role for the right individual where you will have the chance to really make a difference towards vulnerable people's lives as a Supported Living Team Leader.
The ideal candidate must have a Level 3 in Health and Social Care and supervisory experience in a care setting supporting vulnerable individuals with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour. You must also be a driver as you will help manage 3 different sites.
Supported Living Team Leader Benefits:
- £25,642.50 per annum plus enhanced rate for sleep-ins
- Annual leave plus bank holidays
- A full induction on all aspect of the business
- Comprehensive training courses
- Chance to gain qualifications
- Progression opportunities
Supported Living Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of support workers to provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Must be available to do sleep-ins
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g., football, swimming or long walks
- Helping service users with finances and budgeting
- Help service users with appointments
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Greg Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.