Support Worker required to support on a 6-month contract in Reading.
Our client meets women at their point of need and supports them to identify and work towards individual goals.
The support worker will hold a case load of women. The objective of their role is to enable service users to make positive changes in their lives, reduce likelihood of re-offending and minimise the impact of chaotic lifestyles.
- January 2023 - June 2023 8:30am-17:30pm
- 3 days per week until 1st April (you can choose the days)
- 5 days per week from 1st April - June 2023
Rate of Pay:
Starting from £11.00 per hour + holiday pay
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regular face to face meetings with your clients
- Completing support plans
- Follow- up meetings.
- Writing reports demonstrating outcomes
- Support with referrals
- Facilitate group sessions.
- Establishing positive relationships
- Working with local authorities, police, NHS, and other health care professionals
If you are interested in this support work position, please apply or call our office.
We have a full job description available on request