Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker? I am recruiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Adults with Learning disabilities in the Wallingford area. As a Support Worker you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities within supported living units. Day, Waking Night and Sleep in Support work available across Oxfordshire, starting immediately.
Waking Night Shift 21:00-07:00
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- Ltd work available!!
- PAYE payments starting from £10+ holiday pay
- Umbrella/Ltd payments starting from £12.30
- Full and part time hours available
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- You chose when you want to work
- Regular work across Oxfordshire
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Enhanced Adult and DBS Certificate
- Able to travel to Wallingford, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!