Support Worker opportunity available in Swindon, supporting a small-medium supportled living organisation. The charity is responsible for supporting individuals start their next chapter.
Each service and package is designed around the individual to provide accommodation, whilst promoting independence and developing skills.
37.5 hours per week,
Every other weekend
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Initial Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Hourly Rate starting £10.50 per hour)
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.