Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Do you want to work in a shift pattern WITHOUT sleep ins? Do you want to work for a growing and person centred organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Healthcare Assistant who live in or can commute to Horsham, West Sussex to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with brain injury, disabilities and autism. My client is giving away a £1,000 Welcome Bonus to all new employees!
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus!
- Pay rate of £10.37 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.37
- Full time 36.5 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7.30am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10.00pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with brain injury, learning disabilities and autism.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!