Support Workers required to support in a large special education needs school based in Alton, Hampshire. Rates starting at £15.00 per hour.
Various shifts available:
7:00-15:30/7:00-19:00/ 9:00-21:00/ 12:30-22:30 including Waking Nights
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay starting £15.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.