Back to jobs
Support Worker - SEN School
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £12.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceSCT - EG_1684329985
- Contact NameEmily Game
Autism Practitioner needed to support a large SEN school based near Newbury, West Berkshire.
You will be working as part of a large team supporting young people aged 5-25 year with Autism and Complex Needs.
Up to £13.00 PAYE or £17.00 Umbrella per hour dependent on qualification and experience
Benefits for you as the Autism Practitioner:
- Training and Development paid for by the agency
- Long term consistent agency booking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Enrolment in to your NVQ level 3 Residential Child Care
Requirements for you as the Autism Practitioner:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children, and desirable applicants will have worked in a residential home.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable peoplel
If this Autism Practitioner role is something you are interested in please apply.