Support Worker required to support a Residential Childrens - Short Break Service in Aylesbury. The children range from 5-18 years, and all have learning difficulties and some with additional physical disabilities or sensory needs.
Various Shifts Available (37.5 hours per week)
7:00-11:00/ 14:00-22:00 / 15:00-21:00
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay (£13.32 per hour)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.