What Makes a good Positive Behaviour Support Worker?
previous experience is not essential, an understanding of Learning Disabillities and Challenging Behaviour is. What is most important is that you are robust, empathetic, resilient and a real passion for helping vulnerable adults.
What will you be doing?
- Teaching and developing life skills
- Assisting with jobs around the house
- Personal care
- encouriging the people we support to access the commuinity
- dealing with challenging behaviour
- £10.60 per hour
- 37.5 hour contract
- exceptional training
- opportunity to become PBS coach
- fantastic career prospects