Support Worker - Physical Disabilities.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those with the right to work in the UK.
This role is for a support worker, supporting students within a school, the students age from 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy.
This role is based in Billingshurst, just outside of Horsham and is holding interviews ASAP to start at the beginning of February.
Benefits of a Support Worker - Physical Disabilities.
- Shifts are 08:30 till 15:30 overtime is available in the mornings or evenings.
- Flexible hours available - Monday to Friday.
- Rate starting from £10.95 - £ 12.50 per hour PAYE ONLY
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development and senior progression.
Requirements as a Support Worker - Physical Disabilities.
- Previous experience working children with physical disabilities.
- Happy to provide personal care.
- Great passion and empathy for challenging needs.
- Must hold a UK driving license and access to a vehicle / able to commute to Billingshurst / Horsham.
- Enhanced adult's and child's DBS on the update service - Just adults or children's can be considered.
Responsibilities as a Support Worker - Physical Disabilities.
- To support the client's physical and emotional well-being.
- Contribute to the development of the overall programme for the group of pupils.
- Maintain professional contact with parents or guardians.
- Help promote student's physical independence as well as emotional.
- Ensure all medical and health support is followed adequately.
If this role interests you, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.