Support Worker - Mental Health
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary £20000 - £21000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
Do you love caring for vulnerable adults?
Are you a passionate Support Worker looking for weekends only?
Have you got experience working with mental health and substance misuse?
This is a brand new opportunity to join an exclusive and independent rehab centre for the treatment of addictions and associated mental health issues.
The centre provides detox and counselling with a view to help service users become entirely abstinent from alcohol and drugs. You will provide counselling that will support individuals to deal with stress, anxiety and depression. Most of the rehab treatment is focused around group therapy as this has been proven to be most effective in helping addicts and alcoholics into recovery. You will take part in sessions and truly provide a bespoke support package to really make a difference towards people lives.
This is a weekend only position where you will start your shift on a Friday evening and leave the service Monday morning. Please be aware that you will be at the service for the full weekend.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Annual salary starting from £20,000 per annum
- Weekend work only.
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- 28 days Annual Leave
- Full training and support
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to supporting vulnerable adults
- Understanding around substance misuse and mental health
- Full Driving License is desirable
This is a very rare opportunity and will offer you a brand new challenge within the social care sector
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!