Are you an experienced Support Worker? Are you looking to work for one of the UK leading mental health support providers? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Northampton to work in a specialist supported living service supporting adults with mental health conditions, drugs and alcohol use and are in rehabilitation.
You will be working in a purpose built supported living service which offers housing, personalised support plans, encourages engagement reintegration in the community.
My client is one of the UK's most exciting care providers who specialise solely in mental health support.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Salary of £20,151 (inclusive of 37.5 hours week)
- Fully funded training and qualifications
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with adults within supported living, supported housing or accommodation
- Experience working with mental health conditions and/or vulnerable adults
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with mental health
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with mental health. With services based across the UK my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a charitable organisation, send me your CV now to book your interview!