Do you have a passion for working with mental health? Do you have housing or supported accommodation experience? Apply here!
I am recruiting for a Support Worker to join a housing service in Aylesbury supporting vulnerable adults who are or at risk of being homeless and have a variety of backgrounds including mental health, drugs and alcohol.
My client is a leading provider of supported accommodation and housing for homeless adults who may have mental health conditions, family trauma, drugs and alcohol based across Central England.
The service assists with sourcing and agreeing tenancy agreements, obtaining benefits, signposting to mental health services and safeguarding the service users.
The Support Worker must £20,151 per annum plus excellent training package, ongoing progression and fully funded NVQ's.
The Support Worker role will include.
- Providing support to adults living in supported housing
- Assisting and supporting with benefit applications, college and employment, housing and tenancy agreements
- Encouraging integration back into community
- Taking people to appointments
The successful candidate must have
- Experience working in social care as a Support Worker, Care Assistant or Homecare worker
- Flexibility to work on a 3 week rota covering mornings, evenings and weekends
- Empathy and resilience
- Driving License and vehicle
If you are looking for a brand new opportunity with an exciting client group and lots of progression apply here!