Support Worker- Learning Disabilities
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £11 per hour
- LocationHigh Wycombe
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameAlex Day
You will assist adults who have learning disabilities, autism and physical disabilities.
This is a brand new service so you will have the chance to become part of the original team and really help develop and shape the service.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious for people with disabilities. There are days and Waking Night positions available.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £11.00 an hour
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- 28 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to supporting vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!