Do you love working with people with learning disabilities? Do you want to work for a growing and person centred organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Filton, Gloucestershire, to work in a supported living service for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £9.80 an hour
- Full time 37.5 hours a week
- Flexible shift pattern including long days and shorter shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities or within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with learning disabilities
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism. With services based across Bristol, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!