Are you an experienced Support Worker? Are you looking to work for one of the UK leading local care providers? Do you have a passion for working with learning disabilities? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Fareham to work with one of the leading specialist care providers for vulnerable adults in Hampshire.
The Support Worker job is working specialist supported living services providing housing and ongoing support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated conditions based in Fareham.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Salary of £20,163 (37.5 hours per week)
- Sleep ins at £50 per week (not mandatory to pick up a sleep)
- Leading employer in the social care sector
- Fully funded training and NVQ support
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities or within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with learning disabilities
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development send me your CV now to book your interview!