Support Worker - Supported Living
previous experience in a Support Worker type role is not essential but an awareness of learning disabilities is. Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Support Worker to work with adults with learning disabilities or autism to join a rapidly expanding specialist provider of supported living service based in Bristol
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £9.85 an hour
- Full time 37.5 hours a week
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker and management
- chairty provider who look after their staff
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Flexibility to be able to work a rota covering every day of the week, mornings, evenings and weekends (part time is not available)
- Experience supporting adults with Autism or learning disabilities
- Energy and motivation to complete activities with the residents (sports, arts&crafts, drama and music)
- Positive persona who enjoys working with vulnerable adults
- driving licence
- 1 sleep in a week, £62
If you are looking for a challenging but highly rewarding job, apply here!